Providing top quality support across multiple communication channels and respond to inquiries, reviews and correspondence in customer-facing platforms including but not limited to; Customer Service, Public Relations, and Customer Evidence -- this role will support each of these functions.
- Interacting with customers daily through our customer service portals; providing feedback and answering emails, reviews, inquiries etc in a timely manner while maintaining a friendly, inclusive and professional tone in any situation. (Zendesk, Target, Amazon)
- Tracking and cataloging customer feedback and inquiries into Excel, Google Sheets for review by supervisors.
- Assist with company-collaboration events as necessary; sending product, media kits, photography
- Assist in the development of a wide range of communications materials.
- Fielding and responding to various emails connected to our press/ media coverage and opportunities
- Manage, track and update press coverage; occasionally writing copy that reflects branded voice and tone.
- Succinct communication skills—written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skill sets with an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Slack
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products and Google suite
The ideal candidate can flourish in a fast-paced environment that requires problem-solving and quick thinking while maintaining a friendly and professional tone in any situation. You have a strong attention to detail and can juggle many tasks at once. You work well on a team, and perform and deliver on your own.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry.
You will be an instrumental part of our growth story.
A familiarity and genuine interest in women’s health, reproductive rights and customer service is necessary.
This is a paid internship.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!